Menu principal

Vos épisodes favoris des Simpson ?

Démarré par HugoMartin789, 4 Oct 2023, 13:57

« précédent - suivant »

HugoMartin789

Salut les potes !
Vous avez des épisodes des Simpson qui vous marquent ou vous font marrer à chaque fois ? Perso, j'suis fan de celui où Bart devient Krusty. Et vous, vos tops ?

rose12

Your post is appreciated. I have read extensively on numerous related topics! In contrast to other articles, yours had a profoundly unique impact on me. I hope you continue to compose insightful posts for us and others to read, such as this one. foodle

bookmossye

L'ennemi d'Homère. C'est définitivement l'épisode qui m'a le plus impressionné  ;D

LeHoplite

Personnellement mon préféré est "Rosebud" dans la saison 5. Tout, absolument TOUT me fait rire dans cet épisode, que ce soit l'anniversaire de M.Burns, le plan sur Smithers qui menace Homer, le dinosaure qui répète sans cesse "2+2 font 4" (ne me demandez pas pourquoi ça me fait rire), M.Burns humilié par un paparazzo etc.

superedan

In the vast landscape of online games, a new and exciting addition has taken the gaming community by storm – the Watermelon Game.

mlakian

<p>In the digital age, a business's online presence is often the first interaction customers have with a brand. As a result, the role of web designing and website development companies has become paramount. California, a global hub for innovation and technology, is home to a myriad of such companies that excel in crafting visually appealing and functionally robust websites. In this article, we explore the landscape of web designing companies and website development firms in California.</p>
<p>**Web Designing Companies:**</p>
<p><a href="https://www.massivedynamicsusa.com/web-design-company-in-california/">Web designing companies</a> play a pivotal role in shaping the visual identity of businesses on the internet. California, with its vibrant tech scene, hosts a plethora of such companies, each contributing to the diverse digital ecosystem. One notable player in this space is CreativeWeb Studios. Renowned for its artistic flair and innovative design solutions, CreativeWeb Studios stands out among web designing companies in California.</p>
<p>**Website Development Company California:**</p>
<p>While <a href="https://www.massivedynamicsusa.com/web-design-company-in-california/">web Site designing Companies</a> on the aesthetics, website development deals with the functionality and technical aspects of a website. In California, businesses seeking comprehensive web solutions often turn to top-notch website development companies. A prime example is TechCraft Solutions, a leading website development company in California.</p>
<p>TechCraft Solutions takes a holistic approach to <a href="https://www.massivedynamicsusa.com/web-design-company-in-california/">website development Comapnies</a>, considering factors such as performance, security, and scalability. The company's team of skilled developers employs the latest technologies to build websites that not only meet current industry standards but are also equipped to adapt to future advancements.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

otiscavin

Developed by a small independent studio known as Luminary Games, kinitopet is not your typical video game. It doesn't boast hyper-realistic graphics or adrenaline-pumping action sequences.

alicebobby

A brand-new, fascinating addition to the wide world of online gaming has gone viral among players. 
bitlife

sarcasticpop

Citation de: rose12 le 25 Mar 2024, 03:56 Your post is appreciated. I have read extensively on numerous related topics! In contrast to other articles, yours had a profoundly unique impact on me. I hope you continue to compose insightful posts for us and others to read, such as this one. foodlegeometry dash lite
Tout au long de ses nombreuses années de diffusion, "Les Simpsons" a créé un certain nombre d'épisodes mémorables qui ont touché une corde sensible auprès des téléspectateurs. "Marge contre le monorail", "Homer's Phobia", "You Only Move Twice" et "Last Exit to Springfield" ne sont que quelques-uns des épisodes les plus appréciés.

originaldried

"Marge vs. the Monorail" (Season 4, Episode 12): In this classic episode, Springfield invests in a monorail system after a smooth-talking salesman convinces the town it's a good idea. Chaos ensues as Homer becomes the monorail conductor. scratch geometry dash

Tracteur

- Flaming Moe´s
- Homer at the Bat
- Mr. Plow
- Marge Vs The Monorail
- One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish   
- Cape Feare
- Who Shot Mr. Burns Parts 1 & 2
- Whacking Day   
- Radioactive Man
- You Only Move Twice